As discussed previously a de facto relationship is defined in Section 4AA of the Family Law Act 1975. This law requires that you and your former partner, who may be the same or opposite sex had a relationship as a couple living together on a genuine domestic basis and are not married nor related by family . What determines whether you have a de facto relationship or...Read More
- How To Find A Dentist In Your Area
- What Determines A De Facto Relationship?
- Yoga Detox Your Life
- Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle
- How to Build Running Stamina
- Boost your energy and stamina
- Tips for Starting a Healthy Lifestyle!
- How to Lose Weight Fast Without Dieting
- Steps to Achieving Personal Wellness
- How to stay Fit while Working from Home